1. Grow with Art Speaker Series
When: Tuesday, April 24, 2018,
- 7:00 p.m.: Meet and Greet
- 7:30 p.m.: Presentation
Where: 255 Centrum Blvd, Orléans (next to the Shenkman Arts Centre)
Title: Watercolours... A magic carpet ride
Speaker: Elvi Edwards
Elvi Edwards will explain how she uses her photos to execute her paintings. She will take a few examples and discuss in detail how they were conceived.
Abstract realism...using illusion to create reality. It is always a journey.. That magic carpet ride. This presentation will be an open forum addressing all that Elvi has learned in the past thirty or so years painting and teaching her watercolours.
2. Workshop at DeSerres St. LaurentArteast members are invited to a Demo and Workshop “Pebeo Paint marker” with Sheena hosted by DeSerres.
Date: Saturday May 19th
Time: 1:00 PM to 3PM Pre- registration is required as there are limited seats.
Where: DeSerres at the St. Laurent shopping center
Pre-register by Wednesday May 16th with Josie De Meo 613-590-7627 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pebeo Paint makers:
Artist oil-based paint markers come in a variety of vibrant hues. The lightly-pigmented paint dries to a glossy and lightfast finish. Ideal for use on smooth and non-porous surfaces, these markers dry quickly and the paint can be reactivated, even after several weeks, to obtain gradiants and shades.
3. St Laurent Complex Exhibit
Summer Mix Show.at St Laurent Complex features Carole Renaud, Nasri Georges, Paul Vincent and Fabiola Lima
4. Francois Dupuis ExhibitArteast members Richard Pell, Hélène Lepage, Jennifer Garland and Kerstin Peters showcase some of their art works at the latest exhibition “Summer Colours ~ Couleurs d’été” at the Francois Dupuis Centre
5. Change of contact information for newsletter editor
Effective immediately, the newsletter editor has a new e-mail address: email@example.com. Therefore, please send articles and any other e-mail communications intended for the newsletter editor to that address.
6. AOE News
- AOE GALLERY: A.M. Benz & Brenda Dunn until June 12| LA GALERIE AOE : A.M. Benz & Brenda Dunn jusqu'au 12 juin
Notices must be sent to the Arteast Digest coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org one week ahead of Sunday publishing